Autumn for most, is the best season of the year so we are here to give you 30 autumn inspired baby names!
Autumn is the time of the year for long crisp walks, curling up beside the fire and some amazing baking! This season is beautiful so we picked some of our favourite autumn names to match that beauty! We wanted to make the baby naming process easier for you because it can be a lot of pressure.
If you are having a baby and it’s due this autumn, you want to keep reading and check out these autumn inspired baby names!
30 Autumn Inspired Baby Names
- Amber – means ‘jewel’ or ‘fossilized tree resin’ and is a stunning orange/red colour
- Autumn – it is the name of the season, but also a really pretty name
- Ash – means ‘from the ash tree’ and ‘happy’
- Aurelia – is a Latin name meaning ‘golden’
- Brook – is the old english word for ‘stream’
- Casper – means ‘treasurer’ and is a variation of Jasper
- Cormac – is an Irish name which means ‘son of the raven’
- Daphne – means ‘laurel tree’ that thrives in the autumn months
- Dory – means ‘golden haired’ and perfect if you love the film!
- Flynn – is an Irish name meaning ‘son of the red-haired one’
- Griffin – is of Welsh origin and is a mythical creature like bird
- Hazel – is a mix of the colours green and brown, and also comes from the hazel tree
- Hunter – is of old english origin and means ‘hunter’
- Jasper – means ‘treasurer’ and is a gemstone usually red, yellow or brown in colour
- Jayden – comes from a green stone and means ‘thankful’
- Juniper – means ‘young’ and is a tree that produced blue berries
- Laurel – symbolises honour and victory and refers to the laurel tree
- Lennox – is of Gaelic and Scottish origin meaning ‘with many elm trees’
- Maisie – is of Scottish origin meaning ‘pearl’
- Olive – means ‘olive tree’ and ‘peaceful one’
- Orla – is of Celtic origin meaning ‘golden princess’
- Opal – means ‘jewel’ and is one of the birthstones of October which is a stunning, iridescent white gem
- Perry – comes from the old english word for ‘pear tree’
- Radley – means ‘from the red field/meadow’
- Rory – is an Irish name meaning ‘red haired king’
- Rowan – is a tree with red berries and means ‘little redhead’
- Sienna – is an earthy shade of orange and means ‘to be old’
- Topaz – means ‘jewel’ as well and is the birthstone for November
- Willow – is an ancient tree that some believe to possess magical powers and means ‘graceful’
- Woodrow – meaning ‘row of houses by a wood’
If your baby isn’t due till winter, check out some winter inspired names here!